At Volo Direct, we understand the needs of the aviation industry – an industry that demands around the clock attention. Volo Direct offers 24/7 AOG support. Day or night, please call 302.250.4040 and press option 2. We are here when you need us.
OUR AOG SERVICE INCLUDES:
- AOG service available 365 days a year and 24 hours a day
- Parts inventory in stock and ready to ship same day
- Fast turnaround
- Professional and knowledgeable sales and customer service support team
- Conveniently located near PHL for counter to counter shipment
Volo Direct has a wide variety of rental and exchange programs available! This means cost savings for our customers! Volo Direct presents multiple options for our customers including:
- Tool and parts rental program
- Large rotable exchange program
- Flexible rental and exchange terms
- Easily convert part rental to an exchange or purchase
Volo Direct specializes in helping owners and operators get the most out of their valuable asset. Volo Direct can help you sell your new and used parts in the active aviation marketplace. Our consignment program offers the following benefits:
- Teardown and disassembly of aircraft and certification of parts
- Best possible value disassembled with minimum risk
- Dedicated and knowledgeable sales support offered around the clock
- Personalized, proactive marketing strategy utilizing multiple sales and marketing methods to ensure your inventory is seen by a large network of parts purchasers
- 40,000 Sq. Ft. storage facility
- All parts insured at full value
Our Return Policy
The policy of Volo Direct for the return of components purchased is as follows. Details of this policy can be provided by any salesperson, customer service representative or found on our website.
(i) NEW, NS, OH, REP, and TST certified components accompanied by an FAA Form 8130-3 or equivalent are eligible for return for 90 days from date of invoice.
(ii) INS/SV certified components accompanied by an FAA Form 8130-3 or equivalent are eligible for return for 60 days from date of invoice, if it failed after installation on an aircraft. Volo Direct reserves the right to replace the defective component if another is available. If no replacement is available, a full refund/credit will be issued for the defective component upon its return to Volo Direct.
(iii) AR components that are not accompanied by an FAA Form 8130-3 or equivalent are certified repairable, 30 days from date of invoice. Refunds/credits will be issued only if a work order or teardown report is provided by an approved FAA repair station and the component is declared BER. Volo Direct must be advised of component malfunction within 30 days of invoice. No other warranty is implied.
(iv) Engines and APU’s are guaranteed on install. Valid for 15 days from shipment.
Component returns will not be processed without an RMA. Components returned not due to cause are subject to a 25% restocking fee.Contact our Parts Team